Some time ago I came across the principle of a Bismuth Levitator and of course I was immediately enthusiastic. Of course, I wanted to build my own levitator. As far as I know it is the only way to let an object levitate permanently without putting energy into it in form of electricity, cooling, etc.
Self made Bismut levitator
Home made Bismuth Levitator
- Home made Microcontroller Board Tester
- With these calculations you can create music with DeltaBots!
- So you can install and configure a webserver under windows
- So you can plot data with Gnuplot!
- Overview of all MySQL data types
- These are the first steps when you want to start with microcontrollers!