Some time ago I came across the principle of a Bismuth Levitator and of course I was immediately enthusiastic. Of course, I wanted to build my own levitator. As far as I know it is the only way to let an object levitate permanently without putting energy into it in form of electricity, cooling, etc.
Self made Bismut levitator
- Home made Microcontroller Board Tester
- With these calculations you can create music with DeltaBots!
- So you can install and configure a webserver under windows
- So you can plot data with Gnuplot!
- Overview of all MySQL data types
- These are the first steps when you want to start with microcontrollers!