If you want to create a website, it often makes sense to first try it out on the local machine and configure the website there. In any case, you need a local web server for this. With XAMPP this is easily possible under Windows. Here you will learn how to do it.
Webserver and Databases
- Home made Microcontroller Board Tester
- With these calculations you can create music with DeltaBots!
- So you can install and configure a webserver under windows
- So you can plot data with Gnuplot!
- Overview of all MySQL data types
- These are the first steps when you want to start with microcontrollers!